Friday, August 15, 2008

All is Well

As you can see by my previous post, the mac I use at work is quite special to me. However, there is no more need to fear, for it is back to life and running as smooth as ever. Only God and Steve Jobs know what happened. Yesterday morning it was as dead as an ant colony in winter, and so I took it to the apple store in Dallas to have it's death confirmed by an apple genius. Perhaps this particular apple genius had recently received the Holy Spirit or had touched the cloak of Steve Jobs because once he turned it on, there was seemingly nothing wrong with it. No, not seemingly, there really wasn't anything wrong. He fiddled around with it; I think in order to make me feel like he was checking everything, but I believe that it was a simple touch from a simple man named Oliver. Thank you, Oliver. Thank you.

No comments: