Thursday, March 6, 2008

David Sucks

Last night as I was cleaning up the night event I orchestrated, I found myself in an empty activity center. There is something mystical about an empty building that's normally full; It seems more serene. Most of my memories of that building involve loud noises, rowdy games, or seeing my wife in the store. Being in that vast, empty hall last night even for just a moment, gave me a quick, euphoric sense of peace. I could have laid down and fallen alseep or into some deep sleep-like trance where my mind took me back to all of those moments where I was in that exact same spot, doing something totally different. It was a wonderful feeling. It seems like most buildings at Sky Ranch have a similar effect on me when they are empty.

Also, I hate democracy.

No comments: